• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Saic V2 LC Computer cables needed

Pinz25086

I have bought a Saic V2 LC computer and it did not come with the power cables. I do have the power supply but not the 2 cables. I believe that this computer has been used in the HumVee's and thought that someone here may have a set of the cables that they can part with. Also looking for the correct mount. The unit is in very good shape and I would like to install in my Pinzgauer. Thanks in advance for any help that you can share with me.

Wayne

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Good luck finding those cables.. They are kinda like the big STE-ICE cable that usually missing.. When you can find them, that are big $$$$.

mississippimike1978

I'm really curious about the total monetary value of my set - The computer itself, power cables, external power module, external 2-channel transmitter/receiver with cable allowing for simple hookup to serial port - Also have an extra printer cable, another one labeled FIRE CONTROL and finally the three-prong smaller gauge auxillary cable.... Can anyone help me find a

fair estimate of worth? please?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks