• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

V300/600

Sikorsky502

Just asking out of curiosity, but has anyone seen any of the LAV-300/600's in private ownership? I know I've read someone on here owned one at one point and I know that there's been one worked on for a SWAT team, but just didn't know the availability. If I recall correctly they were never sold to the US, but used by foreign countries.

kubotaman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think Littlefield owned one. Other than that, a few were reclaimed in Just Cause but almost all of those went to LEOs. When they are done with them, they probably will go back to the Feds for destruction.

Sikorsky502

Good stuff. I bet there's just a crazy amount of cool stuff floating around in people's barns in this country. Everything from planes to artillery pieces and this V600 somewhere in the mix.

Sikorsky502

I know, now I'm just getting greedy. Lol. if I had my choice though I'd have an M551 for my tank, a V300 for my wheeled armor, my m901 of course and an M578 recovery vehicle to work on them all. :mrgreen:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks