• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M220 points roter & condenser

shell shock

Hi guys; Just me again looking for more answers. Does anyone now the Napa parts numbers for the points roter & condenser for the 1956 302 GMC?? I've tryed two different sets from NAPA and none will fit. The distributor was robed of these parts, so I don't have any to compare them with. Thanks Dennis

M543A2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dennis:

I have Echlin part numbers: Points CS777A Condensor RR175 NAPA should be able to cross. The rotor I never had to replace. It is special, and I doubt NAPA can get it. I recommend a military truck parts dealer of your choice. You might try the site sponsor. I have not yet had the opportunity to deal with them, but they get favorable comments on this site. I can also give you others if you like; just ask.

shell shock

Marti

Thanks for the reply. I'll try calling Saturn Surplus tomorrow. Sure not having any luck with NAPA. Sure do appreciate all the help from you and all the other guys.

white135

Just FYI... I have the Delco crossed numbers for the points and condensor. No luck on the rotor anywhere other than memphis, although they look like a new production rotor...

Condensor: DR70

APM215

Older 350 Chev rotor and points worked fine in mine give that a try

CLARK 55AG LOADER

white135

The DR70 does not appear to be the correct number, as the one I tried did not work. It may have just been a bad condensor however, I wil attempt some more researh later this week. My old one seems to work fine, but now I'm intriqued as to the correct one, and I may have to find it.
Eric

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks