• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Switch it back over to the D stuff

5tonpuller

:D
Well it was a great year. put 500 miles on the truck and only 1/2 the fuel. Sunoco is mad
at me. TS
What I did see is that it smokes more and ideals slower. Harder to start in the coller weather.
A small shot of ether took care of that. For some reasion the intake heater did not like it.
Will have to check that out next spring. The power seems about the same
and got between 3 1/2 to 4 mpg. With the crane it was kinda hard to get a really good mpg.
Drained the tank and filters. Put about 20 gals. of D in it. Bled it. Back on the D stuff again.
These are what I seen this summer in running bio. I think Crane runs it all the time. Not sure.
Any bodys $.05 would be welcomed.
Matt :evil: :twisted:
PS here is how to scrap a lincoln

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks