• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

24V to 6V conversion?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've got a NOS conversion box for a trailer. The directions are dated 53 and mention the M21 ammo trailer. This is a box that is bolted and hardwired to the trailer and has an M series pigtail to hook up to a truck. Worth anything or should I keep the cable and scrap the rest?

OPCOM

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Don't pitch it. If you can remove the cable without ruining the box, good.. but anything original like that could be useful, depending how it does the conversion. If nothing else, someone might appreciate the electronic parts inside. Can you open it and show the guts in a picture or two?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks