• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Michigan area m998 for sale PRICE DROP to 30,500

hummer4x4guy

I have come to the point in life where a house is a higher priority then my humvee for now.
So I am selling it and just about all the spare parts I have in storage for it
The main link for info on it is at:

http://tinyurl.com/ytcq5s

A few changes have been made in the sale of truck. The 4 A2 tires are no longer going with the truck instead 5 new tires on 12 bolt rims are going with the truck and not for an additional price.
I have all tops in camo for the 2 and 4 man with all bows and support frames
If you have any specific questions email me or send a pm
email is hummer4x4guy@hotmail.com
cell is 810-407-2395
Thanks Joel

ElkyRacer

RE: Michigan area m998 for sale

Aw man, say it aint so! I understand, priorities suck. If it werent for those Id still have a Harley, but its a bit uncomfortable to sleep on and is kinda cold at nights. Good luck on the sale!

Kyle

TedG

Sorry to see you selling her! If someone is looking for a hmmwv that needs nothing, then this is the truck! It will make someone a happy hmmwv owner and hopefully and even better stocking stuffer for Christmas! Good luck Joel and don't forget...your Dodge takes gasoline. :lol:

Here is a quick glimpse of it last August in Clare, MI. His is the left one.

Regards,

Attachments

hummer4x4guy

Price has dropped. I am at 30,500. Included are all tops and doors for 2 or 4 man including troop cover and wagon extension. Also 4 new shocks and a ps pump (not installed) Spare tcase and tranny from a 93ish Hummer. one spare tire/rim and a few other spare tires no rims. Truck has undercarriage protection but its off at this point but goes with truck, If I get the 30,500 Ill toss in a few extra parts I was going to keep if i ever get another truck again. Questions? Call me on my cell phone at 810-407-2395 ask for Joel

hummer4x4guy

If I could run a car on a kidney then I might take ya up on the offer..
I'm not really wanting to sell the truck its my dream...but a time comes in a mans life he needs to grow up and get a house. So since I dont have the artic top for the winters; I cant live in the humvee!
Thnks tho Scott... I will add if I had not mentioned it I do have a $500.00 finders fee for anyone who does find me a buyer of the truck.
Joel

hummer4x4guy

Newer deal on this humvee...
I have a 2000 Dodge Ram 2500 p/u I am selling also. I am willing to sell both truck for 35,000
Link for the dodge is here --> http://tinyurl.com/6xvvaa
So you get the humvee and all parts and the Dodge for 35,000 which was the price I was asking for the humvee alone.
Cell is 810-407-2395 ask for Joel

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks