• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

ABERDEEN 2008!

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey guys, just got a letter saying Aberdeen is going to be May 8,9,10 at Ripken Stadium again. Are we going to start planning early?

I want to make sure I get some spots with the SS group this year!

Hurry, only 163 days until the 2008 East Coast Convoy!!!! :driver: :grd:

Who's planning to be there as of now?

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will be there with a minimum of 2 spots. Not sure if I can get in the Steel Soldiers area, but I'll see if I can try.

builder77

In Memorial
In Memorial
I am going again for sure. This time I should be much better as I know better what to expect. Are we doing a Steelsoldiers area group buy again? Last year I sublet from Bkubu.

M215

Aberdeen 08

Hello SS,
I plan to attend, display one of the vehicles and just hang out, do I need to reserve a spot, or just show up? Don't need a vendor spot.
Karl

jfnemt1ff1

Going to go not sure if I want to drive the Goat again even though it went great. But this time I will be living in Iowa I thing it will be a little bit longer.
John

Mike_Pop

I'll probably be living in Nevada but I plan on going to Aberdeen and the East Coast Convoy as usual. It's a great event!

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
90% odds I will be there again, although probably w/o the Deuce.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will definitely be there again. This year, I plan to have at least one and hopefully three trucks there. I have 6 spots and a couple of friends have another 6 spots...the same spots we've had for the last two years.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bjorn...you're right...the distance makes the difference. It the show was much further, I'd probably only bring one truck.

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Re: RE: ABERDEEN 2008!

mangus580 said:
Ferro, I forget, did you get your own spots? or did you get them through me?
I had gotten my own spots, as I hadn't found the forum until after the group buy, but then you had some spots not filled, so I moved closer. Would like to just get in on the group buy this year.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
RE: Re: RE: ABERDEEN 2008!

I wish I could come do Aberdeen, but its a long sail over the pond

You need a DUKW…………….

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks