• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

rwh64

I am new to this site but I have been visiting here for some time. I have been impressed with the knowledge and commitment to MVs that the members have. I am building a street legal monster fire truck using a 5 ton frame and drive train. These trucks are so impressive to be around and now finally to work on. Thank you for all the advise given to other people that I have been able to find throughout the site. Also thank you for letting me join you ranks. Rich

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Welcome Rich!

Now lets see some pics of your project.

nopics

rwh64

I am trying to figure ou how to post pics. As soon as I can I will post a couple of pics. The project is young but moving along now. Thanks for the replys

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks