• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Middle Tennessee rally in 2008

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've been thinking about trying to set up a rally in middle Tennessee sometime in 2008. I have a couple of places I'm looking at. One is a off-road park that the whole park can be rented for a weekend. The other is about 1,000 acres of private land. I'm just trying to see how much interest there is before I proceed any further.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
If it were in the spring or fall when the weather is nice, I'd be in. I'd want somewhere with bathroom/shower facilities........

Keep in mind that we are now beginning to have so many SS Rallys and all the other normal rallys (Aberdeen, Gilbert, etc) that the calendar is going to start filling up and people are going to have to choose to not go to one event in lieu of another.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes, Gimpy. That is one of my options. Do you have an opinion of it, good or bad? It's only about 40 miles from me but I've never actually been there but talked to alot that have.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I went wheeling there with alot of guys at the M715zone. Its hard to say. At the time I was there, I didn't have a deuce. If you want to test your rig, or skills(driving) they have the place. I know there is plenty of trails and I know there is alot of open area. I can't imagine that we wouldn't have fun there. I also can't say that it is best suited for a 6x6. I'll try and find some pics. I can say that for anyone who would bring the significant other, they have the nicest facilities of anywhere I've wheeled.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks