• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

ANYONE GOING TO LAVINIA?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
YES I'M YELLING! IF ANYONE IS GOING TO LAVINIA, CAN YOU PLEASE CAST SOME EYES ON MY 2 TRUCKS? LOTS 7078 AND 7096. PICS WOULD BE A HUGE HELP AS WELL. SORRY ABOUT THE SCREAMING, I WAS IGNORED BEFORE. I'LL DO MY BEST TO MAKE IT WORTH YOUR WHILE.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've got time, I want to get an idea of there are any obvious reasons they wont run. Sadly WM went yesterday and I had apparently not yelled for help loud enough! I don't know when the next time the GL guy is going to be there.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Kenny,

I wish I had known you had trucks there. I just picked up the bolster trailer.
I would have been happy to have checked them out.
By the way, Lavina is a beautiful place but is right between nowhere and nowhere else.
If you take HWY 104 beware......it is a twisty, turney road between I-40 and Lavina.
Sorry I couldn't help.
Mike, the GL rep, is a great guy to work with.
If I can assist any other way let me know.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Well, its in the neighborhood of 400 miles from me. At 30mpg, thats around 13.4 usgal. My tank in the VW holds 14 usgal. I wouldn't be able to take alot of stuff, but I could probably get you a good idea of what would be needed. Thats 2 tanks of gas. Since you helped me out on another thing, I can donate my time. Now you have a plan "D". I need to request time off 3 days in advance. Please plan accordingly.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dunno Chris thats asking alot! I'm sure someone in the area will go by soon and help me out.

M1075

Kenny-

I know JB Seeling won a few trucks there and was making some trips to Lavinia this month or next. He might be able to help you out.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I may be down that way in a week or too. Find out when GL will be there and let me know.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Phone rang last night, it was Andy (M108). He said he would be happy to run 15 minutes down the road and check out my rides so it looks like my needs have been met. He has a hook at the Guard too so that might help as well.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Andy Bell called me again today. He's going down Thursday to check out the 2 trucks I got. Can't wait to here what he has to say. He did say that all but a handful were driven in over a 3 or 4 day period. Woohoo!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks