• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M998 spare tire

Rjins

Hey guys, I'm new on here and trying to get some help for finding good deals on getting a spare tire and rim for my new M998 toy.

i live here in the Dayton, Ohio area and would prefer something within an hour and half from here as the shipping fees that I've found online are almost as much as the tire and rim!

looking for a 12 bolt 8 lug rim and Wrangler MT tire with 80% or better tread.

Thanks for your help!

image.jpg

TNriverjet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You may want to post in the classified/wanted ad section. There are quite a few members in your area. Somebody that frequents the Grove City/Lockbourne auctions should be able to source you an affordable tire/wheel combo.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks