• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A2 Canvas top on M37

TACMED

I have seen a few of the New "Camo" canvas tops on M37's, are these off a M35A2 ? how much difference are there in the size of the cabs?

Allgood Alabama

CGarbee

Cab on M37 is narrower and shorter. Top for M35 is therefore a bit large. I do know of a couple of folks who have managed to fit a M35 vinyl top onto a M37, but considering the cost of a good reproduction M37 top versus the cost and effort to fit a comparable M35 top, I'd suggest going with a M37 top...

Both Dave a Weebee Webbing and Judith at New Life will do tops for M37 in custom colors/materials as well as the original canvas and both offer the tops in vinyl as well (not sure about camo patterns though).

highfavor1004

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well great answere in refernce to the canvas top; however my question would be, I am about to purchase a M37 that has no cab top or bracket or bow pieces. Will the the bracket and bows pieces from a M35 work on a M37? This for the cab of the truck

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks