• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Searching for the Correct Gothic Font

Opie

[color=white>[1]TB 746-93-1 (US Army markings from 1964-1976) and was created in stencil form by Liljohn here:[/color] [/1]</FONT></FONT>

[color=white>

[color=white>[url=http://www.steelsoldiers.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=462&SearchTerms=stencil]<FONT color=#0000ff>http://www.steelsoldiers.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=462&SearchTerms=stencil[/color][/url] .</FONT></FONT>

<SPAN class=spnmessagetext><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA">[color=white><SPAN][/color]

<SPAN class=spnmessagetext><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA">Might anyone have a lead on a non-stencil version of this font? My rescue chief has a machine for creating "pressure sensitive vinyl markings" and I'll probably go with that rather than the stencil route.

Hey Opie,

I am in the sign business and probably have font close to that in my 'puter -(1200 of them).

If you are still looking for it let me know and I'll run through them when work slows down a bit. Memmorial weekend and every boat in the world needs registration numbers all of a sudden.

Gary

Opie

Polverone,

Gotta take the business when you can get it! I haven't found any leads yet, so it would be a great help, time permitting!

Many thanks,

Peter

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks