• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Manual for Genset with Light tower

CaptB

I have obtained four model TP-5A4-DC genset w/light towers for our emergency management agency. They have Onan 6.0 diesel generators and as best as I could tell, the light towers and portable trailer setup was produced by Over-Lowe. They supply 120/240 for the tower lights(4) and electrical outlets.

Been looking for a technical manual on their maintenance and operation. Could anyone point me in the right direction to find that? The ones listed on this site don't seem to over what I have. Can supply picture if needed.

Thanks much

Mike_L

Dataplates Info

Any dataplates on the trailer? Usually the military sets will have several dataplates, one that tells you what manual supports the set as well as a nomenclature (like M125 or whatever) and description. With this info, you can maybe find it on the Army ETM site: https://www.logsa.army.mil/etms/find_etm.cfm
If it has an "A" in the DIS column, you can download it without a clearance.

CaptB

RE: Dataplates Info

Mike_L said:
Any dataplates on the trailer? Usually the military sets will have several dataplates, one that tells you what manual supports the set as well as a nomenclature (like M125 or whatever) and description. With this info, you can maybe find it on the Army ETM site: https://www.logsa.army.mil/etms/find_etm.cfm
If it has an "A" in the DIS column, you can download it without a clearance.
Not much information on any of the plates on the trailer, just the manufacturer:Over-Lowe 29020; Contract # F41608-81-D-0018 and the NSN: 6230-01-096-3508.

papercu

I've had mine for more than 4 years and I haven't gave up yet. I've been searching for another very hard to find manual for longer and just found it this month so it does work. Wayne

M1075

I haven't had any luck finding a manual either. I would be grateful if anyone has any leads. The mfg is Over-Lowe, the contract is F 41608-81-D-0018, the model is TP-5A4-DC and the NSN is 6230-01-096-3508.

rlwm211

As far as I can find out, that unit was originally spec'd and deliver to the Air Force.

You are looking to a Technical Order number 35F5-5-16-1

If I come accross it I will send it to you.

N9wx78

Did anyone ever find a manual for one of these? May be buying one for a portable ham radio tower.
Thanks
Dan

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks