• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

anybody near McAlester, OK?

jwaller

I just won a dolley converter from mcalester and would love it if somebody were near there and could go and get it for me so I could better plan a trip out there to get it.

ANYBODY? :)

jasonjc

Oh that dolly that I wanted??? Just kidding. Its 400 miles for me. If nothing better come up maybe we can work some thing out.

jwaller

yup, I won it and if nobody is local I'll just call drmo and see how long they will hold it for me. I don't want anybody to have to drive 400 miles to pick it up for me.

I have just been hearing how bad the weather is in that part of the country and I cant take any time off of work right now so I'm kinda in a bind.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks