• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Trailer traveling from CA,NV,TX,FL

citizensoldier

Here is a quote from them.
"Probably p/u on 26th (David's birthday) or the 27th. We haven't started looking yet, but we need stuff to come home with. Southern California and North Las Vegas is where we have drop offs at so we are looking at things either back to Waco and then home or from out west straight home"
Diane
Home is Florida for those interested.
They will be picking up stuff for me at Beltfeds place Austin Weber in Texas.
They have a 23' goosneck and Dodge diesel so they can haul a deuce if needed but not a M109.
If anyone is interested in a price send me a email at 1cu812@charter.net and I will give you there number. There prices are very reasonable.

ucfjeeper

The tcase isn't anything special, but thats the only one that I've found. I'm looking for an NP200 out of and M37/M715 or dodge power wagon. I will pm you, hopefully, they will be able to pick it up if it's still available.

ida34

If only I needed another ringmount this would have been the time. I looked it over and did not see anything. I was hoping for a boarding ladder but the only ones I saw were folding ones. Let me know when they get back towards Virginia for you.

sermis

I am north of Marble Falls about 1-1.5 hours, 1 hour north of Austin TX on IH 35. Between Austin TX. and Waco TX on IH 35.
Tires on the HEMTT rims are 16.00's
Lockouts came from Hot Rod Deuce on a parts trade.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks