• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Barstow Truck Parts

bozozimbo

I bought a really nice front bumper from these guys to replaced my crunched one.
A hundred acres of stuff.

Just Google Barstow Truck Parts

jimbo

BTPchad

Hey everyone. New to the forum, stumbled on it by accident while looking up some vehicle info. BTP just hired me to put all of their inventory online. So check our website out. Right now its only full vehicles, not parts or anything yet. I only have 1/4 of the yard done and tons more to do. Hopefully we can help you all out in your part searches. Jim and Gordon are still the head guys in charge and we are super busy. But id like to redeem our name on here. We have tons of inventory for you all.

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, FWIW, Gordon needs to change his gears. He can be a butt sometimes...I understand his back and all, but that is no reason to treat paying customers like he does. James has always been great to me. I hope things can change there.

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
What a coincidence: today after lunch I shortly visited this place again… via google earth!
Apparently still lots of trucks and stuff, on both their yards. Although, difficult to tell what all has changed since 3 years ago when I spent a few days over there...
Take a look here: http://shortlinks.net/vlz992

Glad to hear there is somebody now, to take care of us MV hobbyists.
Welcome BTPchad! how about posting some fresh pics?
Any rebuilt MF engines left? Two pc wheels?

Gerhard

m.walker

I stopped in once for parts while traveling through and was treated rudely and was given the brush off . At the time I think they didn't need the MV hobbyist money ( maybe not enough ) but due to the current economic slow down now all of a sudden they are interested in taking care of our needs . Too little too late ! I'll gladly spend my money at Saturn or elsewhere , where I'm treated with respect and they appreciate my business !!! They will probably sell you parts now until their other customers orders pick up then they'll blow you off again !

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
There is some cool stuff there, but, If Gordon starts out helping you, you will be treated bad. As I said before, James has always been good to me. However, rather than take the chance of driving 100 miles after being told to come down and you can walk the yard, then you get there and it is another story, Im gonna stick with Fontana. Now, if we were to get a few people together and get with BTP and they agree to let us walk around and "kick tires". I would try them again.

Djfreema

In Memorial
In Memorial
Ditto on the bad treatment. Gordon did me wrong once and I dont plan on ever going back. I will admit there is alot of cool stuff there and its fun to walk around and browse.

BTPchad

gringeltaube said:
What a coincidence: today after lunch I shortly visited this place again… via google earth!
Apparently still lots of trucks and stuff, on both their yards. Although, difficult to tell what all has changed since 3 years ago when I spent a few days over there...
Take a look here: http://shortlinks.net/vlz992

Glad to hear there is somebody now, to take care of us MV hobbyists.
Welcome BTPchad! how about posting some fresh pics?
Any rebuilt MF engines left? Two pc wheels?

Gerhard
thanks Gerhard. as far as aerial yard pics, I haven't seen any current ones. From the older pics it appears the yard has changed tremendously. If your looking for vehicle pics/specs then you can check out:

http://www.mylittlesalesman.com/dea...quipmentcoinc/inventory/cat/militaryvehicles/

http://www.mylittlesalesman.com/dea...quipmentcoinc/inventory/cat/militarytrailers/

czechsix

I've gotta say that after being treated like dirt in the past at barstow TP, I'll never go back. Yep, tons of great things, ridiculously high priced, and crap service. Hopefully it's changed a bit.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks