• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

my 2 1/2 ton

painkiller

This is a picture of the deuce that i got ehh... early this month, many of you might have seen it on ebay

painkiller

Yeah, i saw it on ebay and noticed it was 45 min away so i got him to take off the bidding at 4500 which i dont think is bad, i mean everything seems solid suspension is good, have an moderate oil leak from a bad filter gasket, but i'll most likely fix it this weekend, had it off roading and its simply amazing i went with a bunch of people who kept getting stuck in this "lake" size puddle, after i pulled all them out :tongue: , i just went right through it like it wasnt even there [:)]

Desert Rat

PK,
Could you include your city and state in your pic so I could see if you're en route on my trip? Thanks bunches!

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice truck. It sounds as though you did well. What's up with the exhaust stack? It looks a little taller than normal, but maybe it is just the picture. Is that a muffler on there.

Good luck with your new purchase.

painkiller

Thanks, yeah there is a muffler in there it keeps the noise down a little bit, however it is still hard to hold a convo with the person next to you

painkiller

thanks alot guys, yeah i like the tallness of the exaust also i think it makes the bad ass factor go up a bit :tongue:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks