• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

loadout at Columbus Ohio GL

ucfjeeper

I know the website says buyer must load, but are there any provisions at the Columbus Ohio GL for loading anything? Like a bobcat or forklift or something?? I mean something where I can slip the guy $50 and have him do it on the side? I'd be driving from FL to Ohio and the extra weight of a bobcat on the trailer would kill my pocket fuel wise..

Thanks

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
What do you need to load? Maybe someone here(SS) is close enough to help? You might be able to call a local wrecker to lift whatever, cheaper than towing a piece of equipment there and back.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gimpyrobb, You Da Man!!! [thumbzup]

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
RE: Re: RE: loadout at Columbus Ohio GL

Kenny, nothing has been set in stone yet. Got something that needs to go north!? 8) Want me to send those medical boxes down with him?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

Not the boxes, ain't got the cash for them. Was thinking about the towbars Chris. They are leaving in a day or two and should be in the neighborhood within 5 days I'd think.

ucfjeeper

yea, as of right now, like I said, it all depends on if I win the auction. With the offer of help from gimbyrobb, and a borrowed trailer, I now will not be hesitant about bidding.

Recovery, looks like your located about an hour south of me, if I end up going and you need something brought up, I can do it. Actually, Ill probably make a post to let everyone know, I'll be going.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks