• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need Help In Orlando This Weekend...

devilman96

I am thinking about heading up to Orlando this weekend for some more work in preping for the FL Rally... I have two GP medum tents Kenny and I have been talking about getting up there but the timing is getting tight...This might be the weekend to pull it off in advance... Any takers for Sat afternoon????

Please EMAIL me if so...

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mike, I'll try to get Saturday off. I'm off Friday to celebrate Jonathans birthday but Saturday is his actual birthday. I'd have to go up and back in the same day though. What are you driving up and when you leaving? As far as stacking firewood, that should be part of the rally. I'd back burner that for sure.

devilman96

Ah im just thinking of dragging tress between tents and RV's and seeing a mess in the making...

Im starting the worlds fastest hog cooker build off you have ever seen this AM trying to knock the whole thing out today by 3pm... A basic throw together of a 250 gallon propane tank and a burner box for the fire... Something else that needs to be transported!!! It will not be pretty but this does mean the pig roast is on! I will post up some pics of the mess under the FL thread when I get it done...

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Alrightythen, got both GP Medium tents loaded up and the truck is ready to go sans fuel. Should be on the road by 0600 and on site before 1000.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks