• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new to forum and new cckw owner

OVERLORD

mornin folks.

i just signed up here today.i'm still surfing the site,looks like a nice one! i hope to post om here regular.course i'm hunting parts for the old girl,like everyone else here i'm sure.i need i LWB so i figure i will go to the classifieds next and start my search.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Welcome! We need more CCKW guys. So let's see some pictures of your truck

Great signature line rofl

citizensoldier

Welcome aboard! Yes pictures when you get your camera figured out.. I love them old CCKW's and the 1.5 ton Chevy and GMC's too.. Great group of OD heads here and if they dont know it they will either make it up or find someone that does. LOL.. Congrats..

maxim

Welcome and your good fortune to have a CCKW. There is lots of info out there and to get her back to her roots here's some photos of some in western Austria at the time of the surrender. 44th Infantry Division Quartermaster Corps. Drove them from Cherbourg France to Austria. Sometimes 20 hours stopping only to fuel and do minor repairs. Hauling supplies to the front and prisoners to the rear.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks