• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Shipping?

dc3coyote

What is the average shipping rate for a duece or two maybe three?
After finally talking my buddy into buying one also I need to find out what shipping will run?
Thanks
Branan
This is most likely posted in the wrong section but it made sense at the time.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
All depends on how far. You can ship 2 cheaper than one usually ( most semi trailers can get two on one load) but 3 will require 2 loads. With the price of fuel how it is I'd be surprised if you could get a load hauled for less than $1.50 per mile maybe more. We aren't in the hauling business but have the equipment to haul our own stuff so we do local hauling when we are slow with nothing for the trucks to do. We won't even start the trucks for less than $2.50 per mile ( both ways) but I know there are people who will do it cheaper.

dc3coyote

TO central Fl, not sure where from yet.
This sounds dumb but I would like to know shipping rates befor I buyt the $120 duece From Kansas if it is cheaper to buy closer.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Do you have one bought for $120 or is that the curren bid on GL. If it's on GL I'll bet you don't get it for that price. At least you won't if I find out about it (just kidding :wink: ).

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Close is good but driving them is always the best solution for me. You could borrow a towbar from someone and tow one with one. Towing two is not allowed normally but I have done daisy chain tows for short distances. I would like to say buy local too but if you got a deuce for $120.00 you could afford to put more into getting it ready to drive home. I am sure someone who has shipped will have a good estimate but as a transportation officer I can tell you the cost per mile has been over a dollar on most linehaul companies for years.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks