• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

G.I.Cans!

MVEnthusiast

75 gas cans!

I may bid on them, but if yall are I dont want to jack up the price too much.... because im not going to pay too awful much for all of those.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Too bad no steel ones. I have a few issues with the plastic ones. One is they swell up in the fl sun and you really have to work to get them out of the holder. This happem to anyone else?

1956_4x4

Re: RE: G.I.Cans!

Recovry4x4 said:
Too bad no steel ones. I have a few issues with the plastic ones. One is they swell up in the fl sun and you really have to work to get them out of the holder. This happem to anyone else?
I've had that problem with them over in the desert. I still like them better than the steel cans because they tend to leak less. I bought a couple to keep spare fuel in during hurricane season, but I can't seem to find anyone selling the spouts for them.

I use the same 20L style to keep drinking water stored during hurricane season. The 10L size water jug is perfect for throwing in the back of the truck when going off road too.

Smitty

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: RE: G.I.Cans!

Hey Smittly, I use the standard donkey dick with my poly cans and it works great. Might leak a drop or two if that when dumping a can.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
RE: Re: RE: G.I.Cans!

I wish I could find another 4-5 really sweet steel ones. I bought an NOS one last year on ebay for about $20............

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks