• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Military Vehichle magazine request

jst

Which back issues contain articles involving maint/conversion/restoring or any other articles on the mule?

tamangel

AM #121

I'm sure you are aware (but, if not...) of the history 8 page article- 'Tiny - but powerful! The M274 Mule' in the Fall Issue # 121 of Army Motors.. Describes all models and differences..

Mike

jst

Re: AM #121

tamangel said:
I'm sure you are aware (but, if not...) of the history 8 page article- 'Tiny - but powerful! The M274 Mule' in the Fall Issue # 121 of Army Motors.. Describes all models and differences..

Mike
Mike,I am new to mules and would apreciate any info possible.I am unaware of the article and would like to know how to get a copy of it.thanks,Jon.

DDoyle

Supporting Vendor
Re: AM #121

jst said:
tamangel said:

Mike
Mike,I am new to mules and would apreciate any info possible.I am unaware of the article and would like to know how to get a copy of it.thanks,Jon.
Send an email to Reg Hodgson, editor, at armymotors@shaw.ca

He will likely have MVPA HQ send you a copy.

Reg is a super nice guy - you can tell him I suggested you contact him (I wrote the article in question).

Regards,
David Doyle

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks