• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

needed "super single" tires

SpruceDeuce

i am looking to buy 7 1100x20 or 1200x20 or 12.50x20

ndt or ndc or xl does not matter

looking for relatively cheap ones if possible

i am leaving pittsburgh January 7 and going to connecticut spending the night then coming back any one have any tires for sale along the way??

thanks

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Berg Tire in NC has military tires at fair prices. I know they aren't on your way, but I have heard they ship pallets of tires pretty reasonably.

BFR

Rocket Surgeon
1100 20 ndt should be easy to find.
11R 20 XL call berg and see how long the waiting list is.
1200 20 and "cheap" do not mix.
You might want to check out the specs on 12.5R 20 xl's before attempting to use the singled.

SpruceDeuce

thanks for the info i figured the xl in any size would not be cheap but worth a shot

so i guess i am looking for the 1100x20 ndt for sale anywhere somewhat close to me or my road trip

SpruceDeuce

well we made it to connecticut in a 1998 dodge ram with no problems

along the way we saw many military vehicles around mechanicsburg and chambersburg

a list of what we saw

- very nice unimog with box shelter on the back of it being hauled by a tractor trailer (anybodys?)
- military generator on the back of tractor trailer
- tan HMMWV followed by cammo cucv both driving
- newer deuce flat towing a pick up truck right around New York City
- 2 military helicopters flying together by Mechanicsburg

i am still looking for tires as well if anyone is selling 1100s

thanks

Cdub

Re: RE: needed "super single" tires

clinto said:
Berg Tire in NC has military tires at fair prices. I know they aren't on your way, but I have heard they ship pallets of tires pretty reasonably.
I got a set of new 14 x 20 XL's from them myself..........I had them shipped though....

excellent service and fast shipping......made me a happy camper

cheers,

C'dub

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks