• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Trucker friend hauling a load to Charllett NC

citizensoldier

I have a trucker friend taking a load to Charlette NC and is looking for something to haul north. He has a 102"x48' standard height flatbed. So he can haul a regular deuce or two if they have a loading dock or other ways to load it and unload it. He would hall to any of the states between here and Michigan. If you have something PM me I will give you his number.
He drops his load on Wed.. So if any of you Yankees have a EUC that has cleared PM me.. :D

vtdeucedriver

He ever runs to New England this spring and needs a load going south.................I got a M52A2 that needs a ride.

vtdeucedriver

This would be from VT to TN...................I would get it in Charlotte if needed.

That would be for ANYONE................would like it out of there when the snow melts.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks