• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for body and or hood

rizzo

4 door style not pickup

will also need wiring harness if it doesnt come with body

and 36inch hummer tires ?wrangler rt something?

thanks

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The brothers in Fontana have both. There is a pallet of new Wranglers and they have a bunch of bodies. If they can't help, Dave Walker can.

rizzo

Re: RE: Looking for body and or hood

WillWagner said:
The brothers in Fontana have both. There is a pallet of new Wranglers and they have a bunch of bodies. If they can't help, Dave Walker can.
excuse my ignorance but can you give me some more info on the fontana brothers?

I am from MI. anyone know of anything on the east side of the country?

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: RE: Looking for body and or hood

Sorry. There are two bros that have a great MV bone yard out here in So Cal., Fontana. There is ALOT of stuff there. A few of us were there this last Sat. They just got a bunch of new items in. One of them is a pallet of 4, Goodyear Wranglers for a HMMWV. New, wrapped in plastic stretch stuff. And I know that they have a bunch of bodies for them. If they don't want to part with them for some reason, Dave Walker will have some I believe. I can call both places if you like and let you know.

Attachments

rizzo

Re: RE: Re: RE: Looking for body and or hood

WillWagner said:
Sorry. There are two bros that have a great MV bone yard out here in So Cal., Fontana. There is ALOT of stuff there. A few of us were there this last Sat. They just got a bunch of new items in. One of them is a pallet of 4, Goodyear Wranglers for a HMMWV. New, wrapped in plastic stretch stuff. And I know that they have a bunch of bodies for them. If they don't want to part with them for some reason, Dave Walker will have some I believe. I can call both places if you like and let you know.
yes, please call dave

thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks