• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M880 Skid Plate

Bob H

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I got a line on the cross member(NOS) for the skid plate, he has several. never seen a skid plate yet though.
Would be interested in 2 or 3 of them (skid plates) if anyone knows where to find them.

McGuyver

I just got mine off of a `75 or `76 W100 from the wrecking yard. Bolts right on, no problem. Be sure the cross member is the one that bolts flush against the frame with the angled cuts on the ends and not the one that has stand offs from the frame that bolts under the plate that was used on some of the `80's Dodges.

McGuyver

Hi Bob,

I just looked up the skid plate and cross member in the TM manual for the M880. They look almost exactly like the ones I got out of the wrecking yard. I'm almost certain they are the same part. Hope that helps...

busbart

I know this is an old posting, but if there is somebody out there who has one, maybe he can take measurments to get a couple manufactured, i'm sure there is enough interest to buy them...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks