• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ferret hits north Texas roads...video from news

kcimb

It's Mike H. of arlington, TX. Decent guy, he's on the Ferret heaven email list. He's had the ferret since..summer of 07? He bought it from a guy in CA if I recall correctly.

AJMBLAZER

Cool. I'd be too tempted to get rid of some of the moron drivers around here though.

Not exactly Russian or Eastern tech though.

vtunimog

RE: Re: Man Drives Tank to Work....ok it

I love the Ferrets - I wanted one pretty badly (there are quite a few with Chris Muys in Belgium - cheap too) until I heard some of the mechanical horror stories. Apparently they are prone to gearbox failure and it is a pre-select type gearbox. That and they like to tip if not driven properly (but then again don't they all). I love the fact that the hatches can break fingers really easily. All that aside they are really great vehicles.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks