• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

VIC 1 intercom

stagehc

Could somebody please clue me in on this intercom? I think I could probably use one!

Cheers, Cole

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here's what you need, 1) AM-1780 amplifier, 2) CX-4720 power cable. You also need to decide how many stations you need. Each of the following items are requred for each station. 1) C-2298 box, 2)CX-4723 cable, H-161 headsets. Pretty neat system but here in FL the headsets are too darned hot.

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I use mine all the time (see references above) and love it.
Got the CB wired in and listening to it durning trips is great, just don't have the talking part figured out yet, too much background noise.
I have no problem with headset, it's a personal thing, I guess.

Dieselsmoke

Here are some pics of how I mounted my VIC1 boxes, I wasn't able to mount them in the same fashion as Bjorn was due to the reinforcement plate in my cab.

stagehc

Thanks guys, really appreciate the info. I saw somewhere while trolling around the site that somebody was selling whole setups. Anybody know if there available or, somebody got a complete setup they want to part with?? I have zero, none, access to these kind of spares over here in the UK.

thanks!

cole

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks