• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Sprag Not Engaging...

ems4ty

Anyone got any ideas on what to look for when the sprag doesn't engage? Would I need to pull the transfer case to repair this? Is there is a simple fix to this problem? (Well nothing is really simple, but I'm hopeful.)

Anyways, went to Stoddard Wells a few months ago with the clan and when attempting to climb a hill, I found that the front wheels were not engaging. Tried to look in the TM that I have, but I'm not finding anything useful. I could be looking in the wrong book though.

BTW - Its on my 1953 Reo M35 Gasser.

Thanks,

Tyler

DDoyle

Supporting Vendor
the most common cause is the need for a linkage needs adjusting. There is a diagnostic on this site in the technical articles section.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks