• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Road trip and looking for parts

shawn085

It looks like I maybe doing a road trip (working out the details). I will be going from Imperial Beach CA to Vancouver BC Canada. I hope to make the trip at least four days long so I can detour a little bit to see the sites (truck parts). I want to be towing back a M101A1 trailer full of parts for my M37 that I pick up on the way. So where do I find the trailer and what sites do I visit to get the parts?

shawn085

The parts I am looking for for the M37 are:

Running boards
Fenders front
Bows and seats for the cargo area
Spare tire and mount
Pioneer rack and tools
Spare axles
Locking hubs
Dash clips
Spare transfer case
Door handles
Hood
Tool box floor

Basiclly I have some of this but if I can find something better than what I have and the price is right I will get it. Also I would love to check out a bone yard like I have read about on here that has M37 stuff. :drool:

The wanted parts list for the trailer will depend on the condition of the trailer I find.
:beer:

MVtrucker

I have the dash clips, Jerry can mount w/strap holder and mounting legs; bed mount spare tire holder w/cast disc (no spinner) and a fuel filter assembly. All t/o original parts except for the new clips. E-mail joeyounginc@aol.com
I think thatt I have a nice carb, but I'll only sell it as a core since I don't know how good it is.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks