• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HMMWV Weapon Platform Question...

decodeme2

In Memorial
In Memorial
Hey Guys,
Ive have searched in Vain for a :
HMMWV Pedestal Retaining Pin, That holds the 8" Pedestal in the Weapons Platform.

I think Its a Single ear Quick release pin 9/16 X 6 or 7"....

Does anyone know for sure the size and Where to find One?
Ive have Tried BMG and Austin/Beltfed...

Im useing a bolt for now...*URG*...

Thanks In advance!
Cevon...

Attachments

army_greywolf

NSN 5340-01-436-4363

Quick Release Pin .625x2.1 inches, but the pins that come are a bit different...i dunno...so you try that dimension and get back to me.

I rarely deal with turrets, mostly because all our gun trucks have GPKs on them ((gunners protection kits)) and have all new components.

TedG

Kevin,

The pin that I have that came from this type of mount as shown in my picture is 5.5" of gripping (base of handle to locking balls). Diameter is 0.5" exactly. This should work unless someone drilled out your station and riser. This pin is new surplus with lanyard. Very good condition. $75 plus ups.

Regards,

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks