• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

SLANTBACK Gas Shock Question.

decodeme2

In Memorial
In Memorial
Hey guys,
Anyone got a Gas Shock For my Slantback?...I Drilled a hole in myne when I mounted my Red Dot A/C system Condensor..!!!*URG**...
Also need the small Clips that hold the release rods in the slantbacks latch assembly.
Need 2..right and left side.
Thanks again..
Kevin...

TedG

Kevin,

There is a long and a short gas shock in each dampner. Which one did you wreck? I know I have new ones but I do not remember if they are the short or long ones. I have also have the outer tubes and mounting clips. To be sure, I will check tonight and post here. Hopefully I have what you need.

Regards,

decodeme2

In Memorial
In Memorial
Wow, Did not know that. I thougt it was 1 shock. I will check it tonight..
I guess you take the shock off and take it apart..Will do..
Thanks Kevin..

TedG

Kevin,

I have the following, all new:
2-shocks, 26" long fully extended, w/clip #12460161-4
4-ball studs #12339609
2-bushings, rubber #12339602
2-decals #12340814
2-clamps for bushings #12341709

I sold my slant back and do not needs these. $100 takes it all plus ups. I cannot ship until next week.

By the time you read this you will find out that the rear hatch has to be opened completely to remove the shocks. Be very careful and do NOT remove the ball studs with the shocks compressed!

Regards,

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks