• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wanted: CJ5 hard top

Mike_Pop

I'm looking for a CJ5 hard top to fit my M38A1. Well, actually, I want to modify it to fit my Mighty Mite. I have an Arctic top for my M38A1 but I don't want to hack that up. I would even take a half cab. Doors are not needed but I wouldn't mind having a pair for the M38A1.

Thanks!

sermis

You are about 6 months late. Sold one for $150 with doors. I am looking for a fiberglass one to fir my 81 CJ5. I had an aluminum one prior to the 81.

Docter

I have the half cab and doors that came on my M38A1, the windows still crank easily and the latches work, minimal rust, if you have a $100 bucks they are youres. i am in central Delaware

Mike_Pop

RE: or this ?

I'm in Nevada right now and would like to find a steel top, NOT fiberglass. I need something that I can cut and re-weld to fit my Mighty Mite. If it can be brokend down and shipped, that would be great.

Docter

hey the half cab i have is made of steel, still has the windows in it and is in very good condition with both doors with working windows. i am located in Delaware.
drop me a line.
youres at arms Doc

Mike_Pop

I've already found a top from a fellow SS in New Jersey. Now I need doors. Hard or soft, it doesn't matter. I can pick it up in Aberdeen or at the MTA show in NJ. I'll be in NJ from April through May 15.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks