• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anybody have one for sale?

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Lane, Chuck(ida34) just posted the other day, the people who sold him his, has more to sell. Might want to get contact info from him.

citizensoldier

Re: RE: Anybody have one for sale?

gimpyrobb said:
Lane, Chuck(ida34) just posted the other day, the people who sold him his, has more to sell. Might want to get contact info from him.
Thanks Gimp.. The one pictured was on ebay and they canceled the auction on me. I guess some radio guy stopped in and purchased it on the spot..I remember ida getting one and working on hooking it up but thought the peoples sent him a different one than shown in the ad? I dont like it when people do that..

ida34

The heater I got looked the same but was not the model they had in the photos. They should have had a disclaimer about the picture not being the actual one I would get but at least they did not use pics of a brand new unit. They had several of them and did not know that they were different. I think they were uninformed not trying to put one over. The lady I talked to was very nice and worked very hard to make sure I was happy. I ended up keeping the one I got and getting the one I wanted at a discounted rate. I am going to part out the unit I got originally and use the fuel pump to run the vehicle heater for the deuce. The correct heater will be used as a heater in the cargo area. At any rate, if you need the contact info let me know but is sounds like you may have found a few already. One that I got is a MH-15 the other is a UH-48B. They look the same except for minor differences on the outside but should be interchangeable for the shelters and such. The manual for the MH-15 is no longer available but the manual for the UH-48 is available.

citizensoldier

man you have the stash out there dont you!

M1075 said:
I think I have some of those two. Is there a model number or NSN?
M1075 look and see what you have and send me some pictures please. My shelter is all set up for one just like this. It has the exhaust port fuel line hook up and fresh air inlet.. Thanks guys

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks