• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Military Turn Signal units and 6 volt electrical

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I know the standard military turn signal units will run on 24/28 volts, and on 12 volts, but does anyone know if they will work on 6 volt?

cbvet

Are you talking about the turn signal switch that attaches to the steering column?
If so, then yes, it's just a switch.
If you're including the flasher unit, then I doubt if it would work on 6 volts.
Eric
CBVET

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
cbvet - thanks, yes I was talking about the switch. I can use the stock flasher that the CJ3A has, just the turn signal switch is all boogered up along with the wires, and have a switch laying around.

gwalker - thanks, but I like the military sealed system better than the one in the link. Actually I had that style, myself. But I also have a switch laying around, so I don't need to buy anything else. Just wanted to know if it would work or if there were some internal components that might not like the 6 volt system.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks