• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

e-mail notification

sermis

E-Mail notifications. Don’t know if it is just mine but I am not getting an e-mail when someone replies to a post of if I get a PM. Anybody else having an issue?

mangus580

Its been since the 'lock up'

I have reported it to Graham, as its a server issue... but I have yet to hear back from him...

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Maybe he has been promoted from IT dude to Astronaut.

sermis

Well mybe it is just me. I was getting the e-mail during the day and then they quit. Not getting them for PM's or even your reply to this post.

sermis

Well it is my work e-mail and they might have changed something due to the spam we have been getting.
I can make it bigger, keep it hard, get a bride, look good with a watch, or get my pills but can't get a simple e-mail that someone replied to my post.

mangus580

Well I dont know anything about what email program you use, if your program handles the spam, or if your company has a spam filter set up to handle it company wide.

Might be easier to switch the email address to something like a gmail or the likes.

Barrman

This is kind of the same topic.

I got two e-mail notifications today about PM's I didn't get. One was for a 27 AUG 07 pm and the other was for one sent today. Neither of which is in my "inbox." If I had a pm on 27 AUG 07, I already deleted it.

Figured somebody was messing with the system, but thought I would bring it up anyway.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I got 17.

I thought "something really bad has happened or I have become very popular"

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks