• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Convoy Lights & Siren

Opie

Ok. I'm insane. Really. (The Mrs. says it is so, so it must be true!)

I bought the deuce in part due to my rescue squad affiliation, and am even reading closely the "Ambulance Marking - Military Design Vehicle" markings in Technical Bulletin 746-93-1.

In most general terms, what's the process for hooking up a convoy light on a shop van? Where would you put it?

How about placement and hook up of a 24v siren?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The convoy lights are telescopic. I see no reason they couldn't be mounted behind the cab as most are. Mine went up about 30"

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The convoy lights are telescopic. I see no reason they couldn't be mounted behind the cab as most are. Mine went up about 30"

Opie

Neat. What exactly do the light posts attach to? Is there a bracket in the milspec kit which bolts to the rear wall of the cab?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks