• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Heavy Tool ID?

Jones

Purely speculation on my part but what about some kind of frame block for shipping a piece of equipment with articulated steering so that the thing stays rigid and pointing straight ahead while in transport; or to block a crane boom in place? Yellow and red paint is often for a reminder that the piece is there and has to be removed prior to normal operation.

emr

another guess, how about a stiff jack for the wheel lug tools, to keep em level when exurting pressure to brake those lugs loose,hope u know what i mean, when the socket comes out from the wheel it may rest on it, it may work for that anyway??? Randy

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks