• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

head lights

Jones

They should fit in the housings just fine. With the flatter lenses they'll have a more "European-look" than U.S. headlights. You're right about having to change to whatever waterproof connector you currently have on your truck.

Wolf.Dose

I changed my M 715 and my Mitsubishi J24 KAI to European Halogen HCR Headlamps. The connectors fit. It is the European standart SAE replacement. Take out, replace. Finished. Even no further adjustment required, if you beam setting was correct before. In Germany they are available for arround 30 Euro each, as far as I remember; the bulbs are another8 to 10 Euro each. 12 V and 24 V available. No problem.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: RE: head lights

I bought a pair of these. They show pics of them with bulbs but they are only lenses. Mine were not Hella but Bosch. Now if I could only find bulbs.

littlebob

Re: RE: Re: RE: head lights

Recovry4x4 said:
I bought a pair of these. They show pics of them with bulbs but they are only lenses. Mine were not Hella but Bosch. Now if I could only find bulbs.
I think Mcinfantry had the Hellas on his when I saw it a couple of years ago. He might be able to give a source on the bulbs
littlebob

CGarbee

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: head lights

I have been running Hella H4 E-code assemblies on all my stuff for years... even have a page on my website that discusses part numbers and such for the housings, bulbs, and wiring adapters...
Best prices that I have found for 6/12/24 volt H4 burners is at Susquehanna Motorsports:
http://www.rallylights.com/
Fleetwood, PA 19522, Voice 610-944-3233, Fax 610-944-3234, 866-480-2159
mail.mosports@verizon.net

I have found that my local Pepboys will also order the 24v burners, but they are a tad higher...

E-code lights in M series vehicles:
http://www.garbee.net/~cabell/headlights.htm

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks