• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Another! New Advertisers - Alfa Heaven!!

mangus580

I would like to welcome aboard another new advertiser! Yes even in light of recent events :D

Alfa Heaven Will start advertising here in a few minutes, just as soon as I get them set up. Welcome Aboard Tom & Crew!!

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My only beef with Alfa Heaven is their "Tom's Army" page - it doesn't show the 10-ton!

Glad to have Alfa as a SS advertiser...

bugei

so, i figured i'd take a look, his 543 recovery vehicle is freaking beautiful. now i am in the wife or truck conflict. wife, awfully cute, but that truck..............WOW

steelandcanvas

bugei said:
so, i figured i'd take a look, his 543 recovery vehicle is freaking beautiful. now i am in the wife or truck conflict. wife, awfully cute, but that truck..............WOW
My wifey would just say "sleep with the truck" .....conflict over.

bugei

yeah, but the recovery truck doesnt have a box on the back. i guess i could just throw a board across the seats and be comfy enough sleeping in the cab.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That 10-ton looks great on your website, Tom. She'd look fantastic restored with the proper MERDC 4-color paint job...just my two cents...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks