• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Free Towbar!!!

jwaller

thats right. for anybody who doesn't remember I was stiffed last year by a guy who I'll name shortly. My states attorney general sent him numerous letters in which he didn't respond and since then they have told me that they will not/ cannot do anything to him since he didn't respond.

so. I've got my canceled check for the towbar, it says for towbar on it and anybody who goes to this persons place can claim it as theirs if they do.

his info is as follows. and pls report back any updates.

HUNTER LOGAN HAMILTON
1607 NIGHTINGALE RD
LOUISVILLE KY 40213-1007
Jun 04 - Aug 07

DOB: 1/28/1970 (37)
ssn ***-**-****

jwaller

I hope he gets whatever comes to him. Ebay would not help. my govt wouldnt help. didnt expect anybody to really do anything but I was hoping for something and I so far have gotten nothing. maybe this will do the trick.

Armada

Man that burns me up when I hear about that happening!!! It's been done to me before too. I soooooo wish I lived closer to KY. I would pay the guy a visit for SURE!!!

mangus580

Jwaller, I edited your post sligthly to block some of hte SSN. While I applaud your intent :) I worry about the legal issues with his SSN being posted here on SS.

I hope you understand!

jwaller

mangus580 said:
Jwaller, I edited your post sligthly to block some of hte SSN. While I applaud your intent :) I worry about the legal issues with his SSN being posted here on SS.

I hope you understand!
thats fine. if somebody wants it pm or email me.

sermis

You should be able to file on him for theft. I am assuming the amount was not a felony. Might not do any good if he is out of state but if he ever comes into your state and gets stopped he would go to jail. Might also help if he tries to get a job and they run a background check and find a warrant for theft.

dc3coyote

Well you got the info to shut off his power, water, and get credit in his name have all his bills sent to a new PO box.
If you like I can help.
Just change his mailing address for one utility. that gives you a bill as proof of residency.
When you do it just say you forgot your wallet, and most places will use it instead.
get a credit card in his name and buy yourself one from Gl, just keep it under $499.99. and the credit card company will not even report it as fraud.
I would not object to a new cell in someones elses name. Then you can call in a bomb threat, and let the feds deal with him.
My 2 cents

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
dc3coyote said:
Well you got the info to shut off his power, water, and get credit in his name have all his bills sent to a new PO box.
If you like I can help.
Just change his mailing address for one utility. that gives you a bill as proof of residency.
When you do it just say you forgot your wallet, and most places will use it instead.
get a credit card in his name and buy yourself one from Gl, just keep it under $499.99. and the credit card company will not even report it as fraud.
I would not object to a new cell in someones elses name. Then you can call in a bomb threat, and let the feds deal with him.
My 2 cents
rofl

dc3coyote

Could I get his SS number, he is not on Steel Soliders is he, I do not want to screw one of us.
Here is my favorite I have been saving this one for a rainy day.
Go to one of those $499 divorce lawyers and serve his wife papers.
That puts a crimp in any relationship.
even if it is false he has to explain why all this stuff is happening, then his wife realizes she married an idiot, and leaves him.

citizensoldier

I take this like messing with fam.. It burns my butt when people do this... Yes there could be hell to pay chances are one of us lives close.. We all get screwed enough in our daily lives and when a preditor does this to one of us OD heads well .. Does KY honor Mi CCW's? I need to check my updated state list..

Jones

If you used the U.S. Mail to conduct any part of the transaction; give the Postal Inspectors a call. They get interested whenever there is a possibility of mail fraud. And the more heat for this guy, the better.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks