• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Picking up my deuce this weekend!

drthunder33

Can't wait :D
I'll be leaving this friday and heading down to see Spicergear to take possesion of my new toy. My father in law is dying to take a trip so he's coming down with me. I'll be driving it the 548 miles home so I'm hoping the weather is alright. Time to load the truck with "just in case" items and wait till friday. I'll post pics of the trip and the new addition when I get back.

Wish me luck 8)

drthunder33

We got back late sat. night.
Overall the trip went really well aside of the snow all day saturday.
Tom (SpicerGear) is a great guy and even went as far as pulling parts from his truck to complete mine! I highly recommend doing business with him.

On the trip I even got to drive in downtown Penn State on fri night with cars and kids everywhere :shock:

We made it back with no problens and the truck runs like a top! I am very happy with it :D

Here are some pics from the trip.

Attachments

spicergear

Todd, glad to see you made home in uneventful fashion. :) Nice to meet you and your father in law. If you guys ever happen across the mid-state again, swing by!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks