• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

tx to miss

chipola

definitly a newbie, i just won an m-109 at bliss.hope the euc comes one day! does anyone know a local vehiclehauler there, who will haul to miss.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Probably be looking at using a detach lowboy because of the height of the truck. Enjoy it for sure!

kinetichotshot

Hello! Glad to hear of another truck in the process of rescue! I am a fully DOT/FMCSA compliant interstate carrier and have no problems traveling to Mississippi! As long as the truck is under 10ft tall 102 in wide and 27,000 lbs then there is no need for any permits to transport and a lowboy is not necessary. I am more than happy to answer any questions that you may have regarding transport, and if I am personally not able to assist you with this move I will do what I can to help you find the right carrier for your needs. God speed with the EUC!
Thank you Clinto for the referral.
My website is www.kineticfreight.com
Phone (361)442-3247
Laterz,
Gator (Mike)
>|--|~

chipola

truck came in today ,i want thank everyone who gave info.it was a trip ,starting with the euc papers. had to go thru uship the guy who excepted (jeff plath/ l3 logistics) did a great job. now on to another hurdle the SF97.would anyone be able to interpret these #'s for me? it's a m-109, veh.id 4K-2931-0232-10696, stk # 2320-077-1636 this is all the plate had on it,there were several plates on the door that it had been overhauled in ger. in 01,and a plate on drivers seat about the size of my thumb that i will have to put under a microscope to read the scribe any help would be greatly appreciated. garry(chipola)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks