• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CARC paint in wisconsin FYI

mouse

I just got off the phone with Alfa Heaven #715-449-2141. thay have CARC paint in any collor for 59.95 per gal , 250.00 for 5 gal and military spec enamel for 39.95 per gal ,160.00 for 5 gal. I was told that shipping would be 10.00 , nothing was mentioned about hazmat . this place is about a eight hour drive from me.this was the cheepist i found in wisconsin,the local paint shop would do a mix for me for 100.00 a gal :freaked:

mouse

Thank's richard, But what im gojng to say,ill probably get kicked out of here.last night i told the wife i was going to paint my truck camo ,and S#%$# hit the fan :jumpin: She hates my blazer !!!!! she told me that if she had to drive it,i had to paint it a pritty color!(every day driver) :boxer: I LOST

oifvet23

been there..ive lost many battles with the wifey..but where we have to draw the line..is the MV's.. she understand's that us MV'ers have a sickness [:)] ...a sickness where there is no cure :lol:

mouse

she is a military brat :banghead: (air force) no blue and no camo,she dont understand i like riding in x-military :blush:

Desert Rat

Mine has actually helped me get deeper into my affliction of an addiction. My birthday gift was 'Storm a while back. Now she's helping with a bunch more stuff too.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks