• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

two different lap tops, two different looks

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I recently noticed my second laptop now displays the SS site differently. My older laptop still displays the site since I joined over a year ago. Can I get them both to display the same way??? Sorry, I'm not too computer literate. :oops:

El_Guapo

Are the screen sizes the same? That could make one look squished/stretched. Another difference could be the laptops have different web browsers installed i.g. Internet Explorer 6, IE7, Firefox 1, 1.5 or 2, etc.

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will take two screen shots. One of what I see on laptop 1 and another of the same thread with laptop 2. I will paste them in a word document and post it tonight.

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Re: RE: two different lap tops, two different looks

mangus580 said:
Not sure if you can post the word doc. email it to me at support @ steelsoldiers.com
e-mail sent...thanks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks