• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need Help Shipping M1028

frontiersman

Found my dream M1028, now I need help to get her home. Truck is located in Dayton OH area, and needs to be shipped to Tuscaloosa, AL. Please give me quotes, or advice on how to do this. I cannot take off from work to drive her home right now.

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
frontiersman said:
Found my dream M1028, now I need help to get her home. Truck is located in Dayton OH area, and needs to be shipped to Tuscaloosa, AL. Please give me quotes, or advice on how to do this. I cannot take off from work to drive her home right now.
Can't do it on a weekend?, its gonna be pricey to have it shipped Dan...........

frontiersman

RE: Re: Need Help Shipping M1028

Well, I am calculating at least 400 for a one way ticket there, then God knows how much in fuel, etc to get back home. It is around 600 miles one way.

mangus580

Take off from work? what is it? 18 hours tops? fly up friday evening, home by sunday afternoon

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
Re: RE: Re: Need Help Shipping M1028

frontiersman said:
Well, I am calculating at least 400 for a one way ticket there, then God knows how much in fuel, etc to get back home. It is around 600 miles one way.
Still cheaper than shipping.....get someone to drive up with you, then back with the truck, cheaper than 400, unless your driving a Deuce.......

frontiersman

Yeah, I know...but on the other hand I have sold my ranch and have to be moved out in 10 days. LOL! Pressure...........pressure!

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
Re: RE: Re: Need Help Shipping M1028

frontiersman said:
Yeah, I know...but on the other hand I have sold my ranch and have to be moved out in 10 days. LOL! Pressure...........pressure!

Sold for a truck?...........lol

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
RE: Re: RE: Re: Need Help Shipping M1028

You know Lane, that is not far from me. If Dman doesn't have me driving a truck south, we might be able to help this cat out.

citizensoldier

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Need Help Shipping M1028

gimpyrobb said:
You know Lane, that is not far from me. If Dman doesn't have me driving a truck south, we might be able to help this cat out.
Well Alabama is a bit off the path but hell maybe? So many things up in the air!! So Mike is working you over to drive one down? We shall see..

citizensoldier

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Need Help Shipping M1028

citizensoldier said:
gimpyrobb said:
Well Alabama is a bit off the path but heck maybe? So many things up in the air!! So Mike is working you over to drive one down? We shall see..
One problem might be if I get into a cherry M1028 its going North!!! :shock: :D :twisted:

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Need Help Shipping M1028

I'm not sure about the truck you are referring to, but I'd suggest driving it home. An M1028 can do 60 mph without a problem. It still makes for a long ride, but they are fairly comfortable on the highway.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks