• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pick up Help in Wisconsin! HELP

citizensoldier

You going to help or just stand there and bleed!? Man you toured Ohio without me gimp! Picking up all kinds of OD goodies.. Are you ready for Fl yet! I sure am and if you could look out my window you would know why.. Almost died taking a letter to the mail box..

54reo

pick up help in wisconsin

Jeff,

It is approx. 2900# and the rough dimension of a M105. It is known as a M310.

I don't know how far it would make it on the road though, I was planning on bringing my trailer. The GL guy said it would probably make it, but I wasn't going to try 700 miles with it!

Attachments

citizensoldier

RE: pick up help in wisconsin

That trailer would go 2000 miles at 70 MPH no problem.. I bet the bearings are like new.. I have pulled much bigger and heavier trailers with my 3/4 ton no problem...
Can you help him Deuces wild?

54reo

Thanks to all who helped in this matter. I got a break in my schedule, and it looks as though I will be able to go there myself on Feb. 4th. I will start a new thread about anyone's needs wile I am on site.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks