• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anybody get any trucks in the sale today

beaubeau

I got a shop van in Indianna and now I got to set up a fifth wheel and Air brake system on my 1ton so I can bring it home. Sounds like a nice ride if weather ever clears up! I almost got a Low bed out of Chambersburg, but decided to back off! One trl is enough for now.Summer will come and travel is better!

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Was bidding on a van trailer in Juliens Creek it only went for $600 and change but I am still in Korea so I figure I will wait till the M 818 is home and I am too.

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
Tried to get an 818 in San Antonio today but geez, someone wanted them WAY(4k) more than I did, and these were tractors with MILES on them.....

Green_gator

I am new to this site but have been looking to buy something big, green and annoying to neighbors. I won the other Shop Van in Indianapolis. I figure it is winter and I live in Florida so why not buy a large truck in Indiana. My plans are to use if for camping with my son who is in Cub Scouts and tailgating for football games. Now to see how long it takes before I can get it home. When I was stationed in Germany our mechanics has one of these and I always liked the look of them.

Blythewoodjoe

Maybe someone can explain something to me. I noticed yesterday that 3 of the 4 trucks that sold at Ft Jackson a few months back where up for sale again today. They all went for a little over $2000 last time. They all went for $1410 to $1690 I think today. Why did they not get picked up last time and why did they sell for around $800 less this go around. Oh, I had the high bid on one. I just can't resist a $1500 truck that looks as good as these that is only 20 minutes from home.

Attachments

54reo

any trucks?

Oh, now I see who I was bidding against on the two M109A3's in Indiana! :evil:

Just kidding, :wink: I stopped where I wanted to. You guys got some good looking trucks for the money.

Anybody here get the Deuce at Scott Air Force Base? It looked good, and went for $2950.00! I bowed out way before that. It would have been an easy recovery for me though, as it is only 45 minutes from here! Oh well, can't have them all.

Attachments

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
Re: RE: Anybody get any trucks in the sale today

Blythewoodjoe said:
Maybe someone can explain something to me. I noticed yesterday that 3 of the 4 trucks that sold at Ft Jackson a few months back where up for sale again today. They all went for a little over $2000 last time. They all went for $1410 to $1690 I think today. Why did they not get picked up last time and why did they sell for around $800 less this go around. Oh, I had the high bid on one. I just can't resist a $1500 truck that looks as good as these that is only 20 minutes from home.
I don't know, GL paperwork hassle scr wed somone out of their truck?, with a 25% default fee.....

Green_gator

These are the two 109s that went today in Indianapolis. I won the solid green on the right. Read my home owners association rules and it says "No trucks over six wheels". Does any one know why I could not single out the rear wheels on an M109? That would get me down to six wheels and I could park it in the drive way. And they think that the motorcycle is loud when it is warming up in the morning. :D

Attachments

kinetichotshot

FMJ... I was wondering if anyone/who from here was looking at those... I wanted one, but got out of my Price range fairly quick! Oh, well... I will be watching again on the next one! Keep the price low guys!!! I need to start up my "Extreme Duty Hot-Shot Service!" Once I make some money with that; then I can afford a little more! LOL
Laterz,
Gator
>|--|~

bbbang

Anybody Get a truck in teh sale today.

My brother bought one of the M35's in Topeka. He was also looking at the truck in Granite City IL, it looked to be a good truck but I don't think he bid.

ida34

RE: Anybody Get a truck in teh sale today.

I was going to bid on the M109 but now was not the time for me to bid.

2deuce

Their was a M109 at FT Lewis, near Seattle that went for $4660. It did have a lathe, drill press and a couple other tools in it. It looked good in the pictures but I didn't see it in person and it wouldn't start. I had to stop early. I hope its as good as it looks for whoever got it.

MilitaryRestoration

2deuce...another northwestern... :) that truck was a beauty, got a chance to look at it before and was very nice. GL mgr. said it's most likely just bad batteries in it but 4660 is a little steep for me especially with about 6 current trucks right now... need to minimize so that i can get a 5ton tractor :) that truck also had a generator onboard, bender, and a bunch of tools tools tools... :) not to mention the new style of windshield wipers and an ether kit & bottle, heater, etc etc

2deuce

Sounds like if I had a chance to look at it like you did it might have gone for more! I quit before it reached 4K. Hope it runs nice for you on the way home.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
I was going for the twin generator set at Chambersburg but had to leave the house and coun't be here for the end. It went for 1725.00 if I remember correctly. I didn't get a chance to take a look at it so I was leary about going higher. Oh well, maybe next time.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks